Thursday 10 April 2008

Tight Tunes, Shite Mixing


Bonjour people.

I have in the words of LCD Soundsystem "decided to sell my guitars and bought turntables".

Behold, my first mix done on my new setup. It isnt the best and the mixing between some songs leaves a lot to be desired, but ces't la vie!
1. Martine Topley Bird - Poison (Van She Remix)
2. The Whip - Divebomb (Crystal Castles Remix)
3. Marel Salmassi - Fire Gem (Fukkk Offf Remix)
4. Dizzee Rascal - Sirens (Acid Girls Can Do It Too Remix)
5. Does It Offend You, Yeah? - We Are Rockstars
6. Michael Jackson - PYT (Marquis Remix)
7. Nid & Sancy - M.U.S.I.C (SymbolONE Remix)
8. sebAstian - Motor (Clash The Disco Kids "Interzone" Remix)
9. Alan Braxe - Addicted

Until next time people.

Arrivederci

SW


2 comments:

Colonel Knowledge said...

Is there another instalment of "A, TDM..." in the pipeline?

Colonel Knowledge said...

"A, TDM..."?

WTF?

I mean, of course, "A, THDN..."